Friday, August 21, 2015

Trixy Campana Crowned one of the Manila's 5 Prettiest 2015


Trixy Campana, its her first time to join a National Pageant like this and no doubt that she bring home one of the crown for the recently concluded Manila's 5 Prettiest 2015, she came from Zamboanga City. A graduate from the Ateneo de Cagayan with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy.

Trixy Said "I'll be just optimistic as i can. I just realized, joining this (MVP) supposed to be lifting my spirit and work more on my self esteem, so i shouldn't be feeling any fears, if that's my secondary intention prior to the idea of being heard. I could have dropped on stage last night during the Gown Segment due to exhaustion, for to be a very petite queen is no joke, one must endure the pain brought by wearing super high heels. But that does not break me thinking very happy enjoying a once in a lifetime journey to achieve an MVP crown, so I fake my energy, boost more my confidence and ready to chase the crown with the other girls.
And the 18 semifinalists were called starting with the People's choice #16 (Rui Petite Mariano), followed by #8 and then me #3. Right there and then, I saw hope, I'm still in, and I've got more in my bag to hopefully grabbed one of the crowns.
The nerve cracking question and answer portion begun with calling me first #3. God is so good to give me focus in mind that I think I aced it.
Proclaimation follows with two special mentions ( Mariane and the #9 girl)
The MVP crowns begining with
#11 Lesly Anne Vidal
#4 Rui Mariano
#27 Victoria Fernandez
#28 Nathalie Arcache Masade
and i looked around, too much beauties remains to be called, so I felt okay with the thought I'm not gonna make it.
"And the final crown keeper, Manila's 5 Prettiest goes to candidate #.... 3!"
For a moment everything stops, i cannot contain the feelings that I've felt, but 1 thing is certain, it was a very good feelings to savor. I'm very happy that I made it along with my supporters, family and friends who believed in me. " and that was trixy said after she crowned.

No comments:

Post a Comment